Landscape Design Consultations Austin
Are you tired of looking at your yard not knowing where to begin? Let me give you 10 great reasons to call me for an educational landscape consultation.
- Lawn Care: Whether you want to remove your lawn completely or learn why your lawn never seems to be happy, I can help you come up with a solution, watering schedule and fertilization.
2. Plant selection: From full sun to full shade I know plants. Low water, low maintenance, native and adapted plants and trees are my specialty. I can also teach you how and when to trim.
3. Outdoor living space: Allow me to create additional living spaces with clever solutions including stone options and installation details.
4. Privacy: Have a neighbor you would prefer not to see, or a noise issue that makes being outside unpleasant? Let me show you some plant and design selections that can address your needs with style.
5. Trees: Oak Wilt is epidemic in our area so I teach you how to properly trim Oaks and all trees as well as when to do it.
6: Water conservation: We all have to do our part and I provide valuable money-saving information on water conserving plants, designs and rain barrels.
7. Organic pest control and fertilization: I am certified in organic gardening and have. Whole host of great ways to control or improve just about everything. Why use chemicals when there are organic solutions to almost every problem?
8. Design: I will teach you to design your own space using basic measurements and the plant selection we compile during our visit.
9. You can do it yourself or take educated bids: If you are the type of person who really prefers to do it yourself and just need some direction a landscape consult is a perfect place to start. I give you step by step instruction including timing and where to purchase the materials you will need. If you plan to have the work done or take any bids you need to know what you are biding on and what you truly need. An educated consumer is a bad businesses worst nightmare. My job is to talk you out of “up sells” and unnecessary materials by showing you “all” of your options, not just the most profitable ones..
10. I can save you thousand in costly mistakes: Since I am not selling you anything my only goal is to educate you on your landscape. I help you stay in your budget, save money on unnecessary plants and materials and offer alternatives to costly hardscape finishes.
Before a consultation…
After the design consultation
Before: Desolate post-construction, outdated landscape in serious need of some love.
After: A Hill Country landscape indicative of the architectural aspects of the home and the beautiful Texas Hill Country topography.
Add the best plants for our Central Texas planting zones 8a and 8b, education on soil and care and you are set for success!
Consultations are really fun and informative. They should be required for every home owner! I provide Landscape Consultations for Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Austin, Buda, San Marcos and Kyle. Depending on your area, a one hour consultation ranges from $175 to $225 for 45 minutes. Should a design or sketch concept be needed, the cost of this consult goes towards the cost of a sketch or design. The average design sketch ranges from $375-500 (less for small or builders beds) and a full, in color design ranges from $750 to $2000. Please check my list of services for more information.
With the service you will receive a complete write up of the details we discuss and my professional recommendations for your property, including photo evidence as needed. You will receive an edited plant list for your property and light needs, you will also receive a list of organic protocols, watering instructions, general lawn and tree care, planting instructions as well as timing and materials.
Landscape consults are scheduled Monday – Friday mornings from 9:00 to 1:30. Summer hours are 9:30 – 12:30. If you would like to contact me to schedule your landscape consultation, please send me an email at email@example.com.
Effective March 2020, I am only providing online consultations through Zoom or call with supporting photo and/or video information because the young man in the photo below is our young adult son with Autism and we are social distancing for him. The service is $175 for a 30 minute call or Zoom session and the remaining service is the same, BUT you will also receive a rudimentary concept sketch of what we discussed for reference as well as access to me by email for support during your project! Scheduling Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Posted in: Austin Xeriscape ♦ Education ♦ Garden Coach ♦ Hardscapes ♦ Landscape and Design ♦ Landscape Consultation ♦ Native and Adapted Plants ♦ Organic Gardening ♦ Perennial plants ♦ Water Wise ♦ Xeriscape design austin
- Tagged: Austin Landscape design consultation, Austin landscape Designer, Buda landscape consultation, garden coach Austin, Landscape consultant Austin, Landscape consultation Austin