Landscape Design Consultations Austin
Are you tired of looking at your yard not knowing where to begin? Let me give you 10 great reasons to call me for an educational landscape consultation.
- Lawn Care: Whether you want to remove your lawn completely or learn why your lawn never seems to be happy, I can help you come up with a solution, watering schedule and fertilization.
2. Plant selection: From full sun to full shade I know plants. Low water, low maintenance, native and adapted plants and trees are my specialty. I can also teach you how and when to trim.
3. Outdoor living space: Allow me to create additional living spaces with clever solutions including stone options and installation details.
4. Privacy: Have a neighbor you would prefer not to see, or a noise issue that makes being outside unpleasant? Let me show you some plant and design selections that can address your needs with style.
5. Trees: Oak Wilt is epidemic in our area so I teach you how to properly trim Oaks and all trees as well as when to do it.
6: Water conservation: We all have to do our part and I provide valuable money-saving information on water conserving plants, designs and rain barrels.
7. Organic pest control and fertilization: Why use chemicals when there are organic solutions to every problem?
8. Design: I will teach you to design your own space using basic measurements and the plant selection we compile during our visit.
9. You can do it yourself or take educated bids: If you are the type of person who really prefers to do it yourself and just need some direction a landscape consult is a perfect place to start. I give you step by step instruction including timing and where to purchase the materials you will need. Before you take any bids you need to know what you are biding on and what you truly need. An educated consumer is a bad businesses worst nightmare. My job is to talk you out of “up sells” and unnecessary materials.
10. I can save you thousand in costly mistakes: Since I am not selling you anything my only goal is to educate you on your landscape. I help you stay in your budget, save money on unnecessary plants and materials and offer alternatives to costly hardscape finishes.
Before a consultation…
Consultations are really fun and infomative, they should be required for every home owner! I provide Landscape consultations for Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Austin, Buda, San Marcos and Kyle. Depending on your area, a one hour consultation ranges from $100.00-$150 for an hour and considering a design averages $500-$1500, a two or three-hour consult is a deal! A one hour consult is typical; a two-hour consultation allows plenty of time to draw and design as well as allowing plenty of time to discuss all of your needs, develop solutions and create a basic sketch of the work to be done. Landscape consults are scheduled Monday- Thursday (some Fridays are also available ). If you would like to contact me to schedule your landscape consultation give me a call at 512-733-7777 or send me an email at email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- Posted in: Austin Xeriscape ♦ education ♦ garden coach ♦ hardscapes ♦ landscape consultation ♦ Landscape consultation Austin ♦ Landscape Design ♦ stone design and installation ♦ water wise ♦ xeriscape design austin
- Tagged: austin landscape companies, Austin Landscape design consultation, Austin landscape Designer, Buda landscape consultation, Landscape consultant Austin